Workbook for Fundamental Concepts and Skills for the Patient Care Technician, 2nd Edition
Use this workbook to review and practice the skills performed by patient care technicians! The essential companion to Fundamental Concepts and Skills for the Patient Care Technician, 2nd Edition, this study guide uses a variety of exercises, activities, and review questions to help you get the most out of your textbook. Procedure checklists help you practice and gain confidence with the skills in the text, and critical thinking activities let you apply content to practice. It’s the study tool you need to prepare for Patient Care Technician or Nursing Assistant Certification exams!
New to this edition
- NEW exercises cover the textbook’s new chapter on medication administration.
- NEW review content is included on NG and gastric tubes, oral suctioning, incentive spirometry, use of a bladder scanner, and inserting peripheral IVs.
- Variety of exercises includes matching, multiple-choice, short answer, fill-in-the-blank, and true/false questions to reinforce and enhance your understanding.
- Critical thinking activities help you develop clinical judgment and prepare for practice.
- Procedure checklists make it easier to practice patient care skills.