Study Guide for Clinical Procedures for Medical Assistants, 11th Edition
Learn how to think critically and perform competently in the clinical setting! Correlating to chapters in Clinical Procedures for Medical Assistants, 11th Edition, this study guide provides additional activities, review questions, and exercises designed to prepare you to work in a modern medical office. Content aligns to the new 2022 medical assisting educational competencies and provides procedure checklists and video evaluations to help you track your mastery of clinical skills. This essential companion provides the practice you need to prepare for a successful career in the fast-paced world of medical assisting!
New to this edition
- NEW! 2022 CAAHEP medical assisting competencies throughout represent the latest educational standards.
- NEW! Updated content addresses changes in the medical record, nutritional guidelines, OSHA standards for infection control and prevention, emergency preparedness, and more.
- REVISED! Self-assessment opportunities allow students to perform quick comprehension checks, including pre-tests, post-tests, and key-term assessments.
- Critical thinking activities with realistic situations help students analyze and apply what they’ve learned with games, role-playing situations, crossword puzzles, and independent study questions.
- Focus on competency mastery includes worksheets to practice key skills and evaluation forms to assess proficiency.
- Assignment sheets at the beginning of chapters help students stay organized and document their progress.