Student Workbook for Essentials of Dental Assisting, 7th Edition
Reinforce your understanding of dental assisting concepts and practice essential skills! With chapters corresponding to the chapters in Essentials of Dental Assisting, 7th Edition, this student workbook provides a variety of exercises and activities to help you master the role and responsibilities of the dental assistant. Learning activities include review questions, competency sheets, and handy flashcards, each applying your knowledge to preclinical and clinical procedures. It’s an ideal study tool to use in dental assisting courses and to prepare for national board and state certification exams!
New to this edition
- NEW! Updated content reflects changes to the Essentials of Dental Assisting, 7th Edition textbook, in areas such as the electronic health record, preventive techniques, the impact of the Affordable Care Act, and cultural diversity.
- Chapter exercises test your recall and comprehension of the material with short answer, multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank, matching, true/false, and labeling for dental anatomy and charting.
- Correlation with the textbook makes it easy to move between the chapters in the main text and the competency sheets and exercises in the workbook.
- Correlation with the online Interactive Dental Office provides engaging exercises for the patient cases on the Evolve website.
- Competency sheets allow you to practice a skill until you have mastered it, and provide a convenient template for self-, peer-, or instructor evaluation.
- Cases with short-answer questions let you apply concepts to the practice setting.
- Removable flashcards quiz you about the sciences, medical emergencies, infection control, radiography, dental materials, instruments, and dental procedures, helping you prepare more effectively for courses and also for national board and state certification exams.
- Perforated pages allow users to detach exercises for classroom evaluation and competency forms for use in clinical evaluation settings.