Small Animal Medical Differential Diagnosis, 4th Edition
New to this edition
- NEW! Updated coverage of FAST ultrasound examinations reflects rapidly changing terminology in the modality.
- NEW! Fully updated existing lists capture the latest advances in veterinary research and practice.
- NEW! An eBook version is included with print purchase, providing access to all text, figures, and references, with the ability to search, customize content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
- NEW! More than 20 new lists broaden the coverage of small animal medical problems.
- More than 400 lists bring the most important medical diagnostic information from multiple resources into a single quick reference.
- Easy identification of the likeliest diagnosis is attributed by the possibilities being listed in order of incidence.
- Intuitive organization presents differential diagnosis by sign, symptom, and disorder to facilitate quick access to information.
- Alphabetical listing of all relevant laboratory tests makes information easy to find.
- Pocket size makes this guide portable, practical, and simple to use.