Rhinoplasty, 1st Edition
Dr. Bahman Guyuron’s Rhinoplasty shows you how to get the best results from the latest rhinoplasty techniques. The operative animations, high-quality videos and artwork, 3D demonstrations, and step-by-step instructions in this medical reference book provide all the guidance you need to succeed. You’ll choose and apply the best approaches for particular patient populations such as cocaine users, patients with thick skin, ethnic patients, and revision rhinoplasty patients.
- Get balanced coverage of all aspects of rhinoplasty, including patient assessment, basic techniques, technical nuances, and more.
- Access the full contents online at www.expertconsult.com, and view operative videos, animations, and 3D demonstrations of the surgical techniques for each patient.
- Optimize outcomes with an emphasis on Dr. Guyuron’s personal authoritative techniques, including strategies to correct cases with sub-optimal results.
- Get step-by-step procedural guidance with lavish full-color images, in-text call-outs linking to online material, and case-illustrated chapters.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in rhinoplasty, problem areas, complications, and headaches.
- Over 60 minutes of video showing procedural steps.