Pediatric Orthopaedic Secrets, 3rd Edition
New to this edition
- Features a two-color page layout, “Key Points boxes, and lists of useful web sites to expand your reference power.
- Includes a chapter containing the “Top 100 Secrets in pediatric orthopaedics, enabling you to quickly review essential material.Includes a chapter containing the “Top 100 Secrets in pediatric orthopaedics, enabling you to quickly review essential material.
- Comes in a convenient pocket size for easy access to key information.
- Provides well-rounded coverage of orthopedic issues, including growth and development · integrating a child with a disability into society · physeal injuries · child abuse · youth sports and related injuries · and more.
- Expedites reference and review with a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, and tips for the authors.