A step-by-step guide to practical care planning and management of a wide variety of clinical case scenarios encountered in the primary and secondary dental care setting. Covering all the core aspects of oral health care delivery, Clinical Problem Solving in Dentistry 4th edition is a great value resource useful to all general dental practitioners and dental therapists, both qualified and in training, undergraduates or postgraduates alike.
• Explores care planning and treatment alternatives and evaluates their advantages and disadvantages as well as medico-legal implications
• Integrates material from all the dental disciplines in order to cover an extensive range of clinical problems which will be encountered in daily practice
• A practical approach to learning - includes a large number of real-life clinical cases including those relevant to new techniques and issues such as implantology, use of CAD-CAM, CBCT (cone beam computed tomography)
• Designed to help the reader use the knowledge gained in a clinically useful, practically applied format
• Highly visual guide with more than 350 colour illustrations, artwork and tables presenting clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow structure
Edited by Avijit Banerjee, BDS MSc PhD LDS FDS (Rest Dent) FDS RCS (Eng) FHEA FICD, Professor of Cariology & Operative Dentistry/Hon Consultant, Restorative Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry, Oral & Craniofacial Sciences, King’s College London, UK.
Previous author of Pickard’s Guide to Minimally Invasive Operative Dentistry (9th and 10th eds, OUP), a well-respected global, core UG/PG textbook for dentists and dental therapists (now discontinued due to internal company reasons). A globally respected expert (researcher, lecturer and teacher) in the fields of minimum intervention and Selvam Thavaraj, PhD FDSRCS FRCPath, Lecturer in Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Consultant Oral Pathologist, King’s College London Dental Institute at Guy’s, King’s College and St Thomas’ Hospitals, London, UK