Kline and Hudson's Nerve Injuries, 2nd Edition
New to this edition
- New chapters on Iatrogenic Nerve Injuries and Anesthetic and Positional Palsies keep you current.
- Expanded coverage on suprascapular nerve injury and entrapment, as well as many other essential updates put the latest knowledge at your disposal.
- Five new authors, well-trained in the field, offer you fresh perspectives.
- Step-by-step surgical techniques now in full color illuminate every detail.
- Proved approaches to the surgical treatment of major peripheral nerve injuries, entrapments, and tumors of both the upper and lower extremities make it easy to understand and perform every procedure.
- In-depth outcome analyses—based on case studies—and discussions on how the available outcome data affect management help you determine the best treatment protocols.