HUMAN ANATOMY: A CLINICALLY ORIENTATED APPROACH, part of the Illustrated Colour Text series, provides a highly illustrated short account of human anatomy for medical and other health science students. The illustrations include a high proportion of cadavaric photographs prepared especially for this book. The organisation of the book follows the normal regional approach; the text concentrates on the clinical relevance of the anatomy.
New to this edition
- Now in the easy to access Illustrated Colour Text format
- More clinical material highlighted in boxes
- New chapter on anatomy of the breast
- Succint and highly illlustrated account of the subject suitable for courses that have restricted anatomical teaching.
- Illustations include a larage number of cadavaric photographs from specially prepared dissections
- Text emphasises clinical relevance of subject
By Sam Jacob, MBBS, MS(Anatomy), Senior Lecturer in Anatomy and Cell Biology, University of Sheffield; Member of the Court of Examiners, Royal College of Surgeons of England and Visiting Professor, St George's University, Grenada, West Indies