Decision Making in Medicine, 3rd Edition
New to this edition
- More than a dozen new topics focus on the key diseases and disorders encountered in daily practice.
- Fully updated decision trees guide you through the latest diagnostic and management guidelines.
- An algorithmic format makes it easy to apply the practical, decision-making approaches used by seasoned clinicians in daily practice.
- Comprehensive coverage of general and internal medicine helps you successfully diagnose and manage a full range of diseases and disorders related to women’s health, emergency medicine, urology, behavioral medicine, pharmacology, and much more.
- A Table of Contents arranged by organ system helps you to quickly and easily zero in on the information you need.