Atlas of Interventional Orthopedics Procedures, 1st Edition
- Presents foundational knowledge for interventional orthopedics as well as ultrasound and x-ray guided techniques for both peripheral joint and spinal procedures.
- Features nearly 1,000 high-quality images including fluoroscopy, MRIs, procedural images, and unique anatomical illustrations drawn by a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician.
- Covers need-to-know topics such as autologous orthobiologics, allogenic tissue grafts, prolotherapy, and principles of fluoroscopy and ultrasound injection techniques.
- Offers several ultrasound and fluoroscopy images for each procedure, as well as step-by-step descriptions and the authors’ preferred technique.
- Walks you through general injection techniques such as interventional spine procedures, peripheral joint injections, and spinal and peripheral ligament, tendon, and nerve techniques; advanced techniques include intraosseous injections, needle arthroscopy, perineural hydrodissection, and emerging interventional techniques.
- Provides an up-to-date review on regenerative medicine for musculoskeletal pathology from editors and authors who are leading physicians in the field.
- Follows the core tenets of interventional orthopedics, including injectates that can facilitate healing of musculoskeletal tissues, precise placement of those injectates into damaged structures using imaging guidance, and the eventual development of new tools to facilitate percutaneous tissue manipulation.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.