ADHD Complex, 1st Edition
ADHD Complex: Practicing Mental Health in Primary Care, written by Dr. Harlan Gephart, provides a comprehensive review of key subjects of importance for primary care and family practitioners to help them better assess, diagnose, treat, and manage patient populations with ADHD. Dr. Gephart, Emeritus Clinical Professor of Pediatrics at University of Washington, has used his many years of experience and practice with this patient population to put together this helpful guide.
- Rating scales, questionnaires, and behavior checklists
- Identifying, screening, diagnosing, and treating learning problems in children and adolescents
- General principles of multi-modality treatments
- ADHD with coexistent psychiatric and behavioral disorders
- Resources for clinicians, parents, and patients