Workbook and Laboratory Manual for Dental Radiography, 6th Edition
Reinforce your understanding of dental radiography with this practical workbook and lab manual! The ideal companion to Iannucci and Howerton’s bestselling Dental Radiography, 6th Edition textbook, this review helps you master need-to-know imaging principles and techniques. Workbook modules correspond to the content in the textbook, and use engaging exercises to help you learn, review, and apply imaging concepts. Modules in the lab manual section provide a how-to guide to performing key imaging procedures and techniques. Bridging theory and practice, this study tool provides everything you need to master dental imaging skills!
New to this edition
- NEW! Expanded content addresses the areas of digital imaging, radiographic interpretation, dental materials, and dental X-ray equipment.
- NEW! Updated illustrations include detailed photos of equipment and supplies as well as new photos of techniques.
- NEW lab activities, assessments, case studies, and critical thinking questions are added.
- Case studies and critical thinking questions allow you to practice the application of your skills to dental practice.
- Written exercises include objective-style questions to assess your understanding of important content.
- Hands-on clinical laboratory activities include self-, peer-, and instructor-assessment forms.
- Illustrations, technique photos, and radiographs make concepts and procedures easier to understand.
- Comprehensive coverage includes all areas of study for the dental radiography laboratory.
- Chapter-by-chapter correlation to the textbook makes the workbook easy to use.