Workbook and Competency Evaluation Review for Mosby's Textbook for Long-Term Care Nursing Assistants, 9th Edition
Get the review and practice you need to master the nursing assistant’s role in long-term care! With chapters corresponding to the chapters in Mosby's Textbook for Long-Term Care Nursing Assistants, 9th Edition, the Workbook and Competency Evaluation Review provides engaging exercises and questions to reinforce your understanding of nurse assisting concepts and procedures. Detailed procedure checklists help you master the skills tested on the NATCEP® exam, and other activities encourage critical thinking. It’s an all-in-one study guide and certification exam review!
New to this edition
- NEW! Updated content reflects the changes and new information in the 9th edition of Mosby's Textbook for Long-Term Care Nursing Assistants.
- UNIQUE! Competency Evaluation Review section prepares you for the certification exam with content review, review questions, test-taking tips, and two practice exams.
- Engaging exercises are tied to chapter objectives in the textbook, and include matching questions, fill-in-the-blank questions, and crossword puzzles.
- Case study learning exercises help you apply concepts to practice scenarios.
- More than 100 procedure checklists allow you to practice performing nursing assistant skills and also allow for instructor and/or self-evaluation.
- Independent learning activities help to enhance your critical thinking.