Workbook and Competency Evaluation Review for Mosby's Essentials for Nursing Assistants, 7th Edition
Reinforce your understanding of essential nurse assisting skills and competencies! Corresponding to the chapters in Mosby's Essentials for Nursing Assistants, 7th Edition, this workbook uses a variety of exercises, activities, and review questions to help you get the most out of your textbook. Checklists make it easier to study and practice each of the 75 procedures in the text. And the Competency Evaluation Review section helps you prepare for the certification exam with a review of content, skills evaluation, and two practice exams! Answers are provided for the review and exam questions included in the Competency Evaluation Review section.
New to this edition
- NEW exercises cover new chapters in the Mosby's Essentials for Nursing Assistants, 7th Edition textbook.
- Wide variety of exercises reinforces your understanding of important concepts with matching, multiple-choice, labeling, fill-in-the-blank, and case study questions, plus crossword puzzles.
- Competency Evaluation Review section includes a review of content, review questions for all key topics, skills evaluation, and more.
- Two practice examinations help you study for the written certification exam.
- Procedure Checklists help you prepare for the demonstration portion of the certification exam.
- Answers are provided for the review and exam questions included in the Competency Evaluation Review section.