Wong's Essentials of Pediatric Nursing - Binder Ready, 11th Edition
New to this edition
- NEW! Next Generation NCLEX®-style case studies and questions are included in the text and on the companion Evolve website.
- NEW! Pediatric Quality Indicator boxes present a bigger picture of hospitals and how they look at quality and safety.
- NEW! Applying Evidence to Practice boxes outline up-to-date procedures to reinforce best practices.
- NEW! Concept lists have been added to the beginning of chapters to aid programs using a concept-based curriculum.
- NEW! Separate chapter on cancer focuses on best-practices within this specialized area of pediatric care.
- NEW! Expanded information on the Zika virus ensures you are grounded in the latest evidence-based information.
- NEW! Updated genetics content keeps you up to date in this always evolving area of medicine.
- NEW! Expanded content on the different roles in pediatric nursing reflect nursing responsibilities and the most common pediatric nursing subsets utilized in practice today.
- UPDATED! Content on autism spectrum disorders has been updated to keep you in the know on the latest practice standards used in this rapidly expanding area of pediatric care.
- NEW! Information on Narcan reinforces how to properly apply the injection.
- UPDATED! Translating Evidence into Practice boxes have been updated to focus attention on application of both research and critical thought processes to support and guide the outcomes of nursing care.