Washington & Leaver’s Principles and Practice of Radiation Therapy, 5th Edition
Get a meaningful foundation in radiation therapy with the only text that’s actually written by radiation therapists themselves! With its problem-based approach, Washington & Leaver’s: Principles and Practice of Radiation Therapy, 5th Edition helps you truly understand cancer management, improve your clinical techniques, and apply complex concepts to treatment planning and delivery. Plus, with its new full-color design and up-to-date content that spans chemotherapy techniques, radiation safety, post-image manipulation techniques, and more; this fifth edition gives you all the tools you need to succeed in both coursework and beyond.
- Comprehensive coverage of radiation therapy includes a clear introduction and overview plus complete information on physics, simulation, and treatment planning.
- Chapter objectives, key terms, outlines and summaries in each chapter help you organize information and ensure you understand what is most important.
- End-of-chapter questions and questions to ponder provide opportunity for review and greater challenge.
- Bolded and defined key terms are highlighted at first mention in the text and included in an expanded glossary.
- Spotlight boxes highlight concepts and offer the most important information as it appears in the chapters.