Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty, 1st Edition
High patient satisfaction, rapid recovery times, and suitability for outpatient surgery make unicompartmental knee arthroplasty (UKA) an increasingly popular surgical option for treatment of isolated, medial and lateral compartment arthritis of the knee. Drs. Richard D. Scott and Vivek Shah impart their considerable expertise in Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty, providing orthopaedic surgeons and related clinical staff with the comprehensive, easy-to-read information needed to make the most of this innovative procedure in daily practice.
- Offers in-depth operative and nonoperative coverage of partial knee replacement.
- Presents focused information in a quick and easy-to-read format of bulleted summaries and practical advice based on the authors’ experience.
- Covers key topics such as evolving technology, lateral compartment arthroplasty, UKA in the middle-aged patient, UKA in the octogenarian, and prosthetic design considerations.
- Features high-quality figures, radiographs, and photographs, as well as practical examples, tips, challenges, and recommendations throughout.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access bonus images plus all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.