Treatment of Skin Disease E-Book, 5th Edition
Covering more than 250 of the most common dermatologic conditions from A to Z, Treatment of Skin Disease, 5th Edition, by Drs. Mark G. Lebwohl, Warren R. Heymann, John Berth-Jones, and Ian Coulson, is your go-to resource for authoritative, evidence-based treatment strategies in your daily practice. This award-winning text provides guidance on the fast-moving dermatological therapy options for virtually any skin disease you’re likely to encounter, including third-line and unusual therapies when initial options have not been successful. Summaries of each treatment strategy are accompanied by detailed discussions of treatment choices, with ratings on a consistent scale ranging from clinical studies to anecdotal reports.
New to this edition
- Features eight all-new chapters on Atypical Fibroxanthoma, Confluent and Reticulated Papillomatosis, Cryopyrin Associated Periodic Syndromes (CAPS), Hypopigmented Dermatoses, Nail Psoriasis, Necrolytic Acral Erythema, Post-inflammatory Hyperpigmentation, and Regional Pain.
- Provides more than 250 full-color clinical images of skin diseases, most of which are new to this edition.
- Includes off-label uses, new treatments like therapeutic antibodies and hedgehog inhibitors, and new indications for existing treatments.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Puts every possible therapeutic option at your disposal – including management strategies and first- to third-line therapies – for a truly complete guide to the vast array of dermatologic treatment options.
- Presents information in a consistent, tabular format, with checklists of diagnostic and investigative pearls and color-coded boxes for quick reference.
- Offers the combined knowledge and expertise of the world’s leading authorities in dermatology.