The Wrist and Hand, 1st Edition
- Presents real-world patients in a real-world clinical setting, making learning fun and engaging.
- The Case-Based Learning approach focuses learners and clinicians on the key elements for each diagnosis and helps develop a deep understanding of how to diagnose and treat each condition.
- Covers everyday clinical problems such as arthritis pain at the wrist and at the at the carpometacarpal joints, carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger thumb and trigger finger, Dupuytren’s contracture, and more.
- Cases unfold just the way they do in your clinic. Each case is accompanied with thoughtful clinical commentary and key messages from the author.
- Each chapter uses high-quality radiographic images, clinical photos, and full-color drawings to facilitate a clear, easy-to-understand approach to evaluation and diagnosis.
- An ideal self-assessment and review tool for pain medicine practitioners and trainees, as well as those preparing for the American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine certification and recertification exam.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.