The Sectional Anatomy Learning System, 3rd Edition
New to this edition
- Many more labeled, high-quality images, including MRI, CT and sonography help you learn anatomy using real-life images you’ll see in clinics and in practice.
- Quick Check Questions test your understanding of the material as you progress through the chapters.
- Important Anatomical Relationships section describes relationships between anatomical structures and refers you to relevant images.
- Working with Images sections in each body system chapter provide additional discussion and diagnostic images, helping you learn to identify anatomical structures with a variety of imaging modalities.
- List of Key Terms at the beginning of each chapter alert you to the terms you need to watch for before you read.
- More exercises with diagnostic images in the Applications volume, giving additional opportunities to identify and label anatomic structures on actual images.
- Answers to all Quick Check questions are given in the back of the book, allowing for immediate feedback; answers to the other questions and exercises are available online on Evolve.
- Evolve Online Resources contains images of cadaver sections, allowing you to see anatomy related to the line drawings in the book.
- Helpful features include: chapter outlines, chapter objectives, pathology boxes, summary tables of anatomical information, review questions, chapter quizzes, and a glossary.
- Interactive exercises include labeling, anatomical coloring, short answer questions, and “Chapter Recall tests.