The Newborn Lung, 3rd Edition
Dr. Richard Polin’s Neonatology Questions and Controversies series highlights the most challenging aspects of neonatal care, offering trustworthy guidance on up-to-date diagnostic and treatment options in the field. In each volume, renowned experts address the clinical problems of greatest concern to today’s practitioners, helping you handle difficult practice issues and provide optimal, evidence-based care to every patient.
- Stay fully up to date in this fast-changing field with The Newborn Lung, 3rd Edition.
- The most current clinical information throughout, including key management strategies that may reduce some of the chronic sequelae of neonatal respiratory failure.
- New content on the role of microbiome in lung injury and lung development.
- Current coverage of non-invasive respiratory support, perinatal events and their influence on lung development and injury, cell-based lung therapy, automation of respiratory support, and oxygenation targeting in preterm infants.
- Consistent chapter organization to help you find information quickly and easily.
- The most authoritative advice available from world-class neonatologists who share their knowledge of new trends and developments in neonatal care.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Purchase each volume individually, or get the entire 7-volume set, which includes online access that allows you to search across all titles!
Gastroenterology and NutritionHematology, Immunology and GeneticsHemodynamics and CardiologyInfectious Disease and Pharmacology New Volume!Nephrology and Fluid/Electrolyte PhysiologyNeurologyThe Newborn Lung