The Mental Status Examination Handbook, 1st Edition
- Offers guidance on how to choose and perform a large number of mental status tests, with information on selected test materials and normative values.
- Covers the bedside evaluation of arousal, attention, memory, language, perception, executive abilities, and other cognitive and behavioral areas.
- Provides an authoritative assessment and compendium of commonly used mental status scales, inventories and questionnaires.
- Describes relevant correlations with formal neuropsychological testing, neuroimaging, and neuropsychiatric disease.
- Explains how to weigh, use, and understand mental status scales and neuropsychological instruments.
- Discusses the meaning of cognitive symptoms and signs, and their neuroanatomical and neuropathological correlations.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.