The Hospital for Sick Children Handbook of Pediatrics, 12th Edition
- Provides the most up-to-date diagnostic and therapeutic approaches to pediatric clinical problems using evidence-based guidelines.
- Contains new chapters on mental health and technology and medical complexity.
- Offers quick access to comprehensive information on urgent situations in a six-chapter Acute Care section devoted to pediatric emergencies.
- Includes abundant algorithms for bedside diagnoses and management of various scenarios.
- Offers fast access to key information such as normal reference values for various ages and sizes of pediatric patients, common equations and normal vital signs, and resuscitation drugs.
- Widely used by medical students, residents, practicing pediatricians, family physicians, emergency physicians, nurses, and other interdisciplinary practitioners.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.