Tachdjian's Pediatric Orthopaedics: From the Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, 6th edition, 6th Edition
- Presents complete coverage of the latest knowledge on etiology, imaging, differential diagnosis, growth instrumentation, and non-operative and surgical techniques for a wide range of pediatric orthopaedic conditions.
- Provides expert guidance on difficult diagnostic and clinical management issues for your most challenging cases.
- Covers today’s most effective approaches for management of severe spinal deformities, early onset scoliosis, hip preservation methods, long-term follow-up of trauma conditions, and much more.
- Offers superb visual guidance with nearly 2,500 full-color illustrations and 70 videos (many are new!) of pediatric surgical procedures, including a number that highlight clinical examination and unusual clinical findings.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.