Surgical Management of the Transgender Patient, 1st Edition
Comprehensive and current, the new Surgical Management of the Transgender Patient provides coverage of the preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative care of transgender individuals. It takes a step-by-step approach to both transmale and transfemale procedures, and presents detailed descriptions of the techniques and procedures employed by today's surgeons. Featuring full-color illustrations and photos throughout, it's a must-have resource for individuals and programs with an interest in gender confirmation surgery.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Takes a systematic approach to the surgical management of transgender individuals, describing preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative care.
- Features atlas-style surgical chapters.
- Guides the user step-by-step through both transmale and transfemale procedures.
- Provides coverage of hot topics in surgery, including metoidioplasty, chest surgery, and phalloplasty.
- Full-color design with illustrations and photos enhances your visual understanding.