Surgery for Urinary Incontinence, 1st Edition
Surgery for Urinary Incontinence, by Drs. Roger Dmochowski, Mickey M. Karram, and W. Stuart Reynolds, is the ideal way to sharpen your skills in the diagnosis and management of this condition. In this volume in the Female Pelvic Surgery Video Atlas Series, edited by Mickey Karram, MD, detailed discussions and illustrations, case studies, and video footage clarify how to most effectively select and perform a variety of procedures and manage complications.
- Case-based presentations and videos, narrated by the authors, take you step by step through a variety of procedures, including synthetic biologic slings, suspensions, botox injections, the use of neuromodulation devices, and more
- Heavily illustrated, quick-reference chapters
- Discuss all of the possible diagnoses and management options for urinary incontinence problems
- Case studies describe the clinical history surrounding each case featured in the videos, and demonstrate how to manage a variety of recurrent cases as well as how to avoid and manage complications
- Online access at; www.expertconsult.com places the full text, videos, and more at your fingertips on any computer or mobile device