Study Guide for Wong's Essentials of Pediatric Nursing, 11th Edition
Updated to correspond to the bestselling textbook, the Study Guide for Wong's Essentials of Pediatric Nursing, 11th Edition features Next Generation NCLEX®-style case studies and questions, key terms, and critical thinking exercises to help you learn difficult concepts. With practical activities and answers for review questions at the back of the guide, it enhances your comprehension — and helps you to apply your knowledge to real-world scenarios.
New to this edition
- NEW! Next Generation NCLEX®-style case studies and questions
- UPDATED! Extensively updated content and revised organization matches the format and newly added information housed in the 11th edition textbook to provide a seamless comprehensive review of essential pediatric nursing concepts and skills.
- NEW! Expanded coverage of pediatric cancer corresponds to a new chapter on pediatric cancer that’s featured in the main text.
- Key term mastery exercises include matching and fill-in-the-blank questions to give students the opportunity to test their ability to define all key terms highlighted in the corresponding textbook chapter.
- Concept and content review exercises include matching, fill-in-the-blank, true-false, short answer, and multiple choice to help students test their understanding upon completion of reading the chapter.
- Critical-thinking activities include case-based exercises that require students to apply the concepts found in the chapters to solve problems, make decisions concerning care management, and provide responses to patient questions and concerns.
- Perforated pages offer flexibility and ease of use.
- Answers for review questions and learning activities are provided at the end of the book.