Study Guide for McCance & Huether’s Pathophysiology, 9th Edition
Learn, understand, and master pathophysiology! Corresponding to the chapters in McCance & Huether’s Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children, 9th Edition, this study guide offers practical activities and detailed case studies to help you review and remember basic pathophysiology and make the connections between theory and practice. Interactive questions provide you with a working knowledge of disease etiology and disease processes — giving you practice applying what you’ve learned to clinical practice. Best of all, the answers are in the back of the book so that you can check your understanding as you go!
New to this edition
- NEW! Thoroughly revised and updated information mirrors content from the 9th edition of the McCance & Huether’s Pathophysiology textbook.
- NEW! Over 40 detailed case scenarios provide real-world examples of how pathophysiology is used in the clinical setting, helping you integrate knowledge, develop clinical judgment, and apply theory to practice.
- More than 1,200 questions in a wide variety of challenging formats cover all areas of pathophysiology.
- Practice exams provide immediate feedback by helping you understand the rationale behind each answer.
- Concise chapter summaries highlight need-to-know information and help you quickly review content.
- Over 120 illustrations appear in active learning exercises to engage and reinforce understanding for visual learners.
- Answer key in the back of the study guide allows you to check answers and evaluate your progress.