Study Guide for Maternal Child Nursing Care, 7th Edition
Reinforce your understanding of maternity and pediatric nursing with this practical study guide! With chapters corresponding to the chapters in Maternal Child Nursing Care, 7th Edition, this workbook provides a variety of exercises and activities to help you review essential concepts, apply your knowledge, and learn to think critically. New to this edition are clinical judgment and Next Generation NCLEX-RN® (NGN) examination-style questions to help you prepare for success on the NGN and in nursing practice.
New to this edition
- NEW! Updated content throughout corresponds to the new features and chapters in the Maternal Child Nursing Care, 7th Edition text.
- Clinical Judgment and Next Generation NCLEX® examination-style questions help students to apply concepts in solving problems, make decisions concerning care management, answer patients’ questions, and prepare for the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Review questions help students test their level of knowledge and understanding of key concepts with matching, fill-in-the-blank, true/false, short answer, and multiple-choice questions.
- Learning Key Terms sections include matching and fill-in-the-blank questions, reinforcing students’ ability to understand and remember important terminology.
- Perforated pages make it easy for students to turn in Study Guide activities as graded assignments.
- Answer key at the end of the book includes answers to all questions.