Study Guide for Maternal-Child Nursing, 6th Edition
Reinforce your understanding of maternity and pediatric nursing with practical exercises! Corresponding to the chapters in McKinney’s Maternal-Child Nursing, 6th Edition, this study guide provides engaging activities and review questions to help you master nursing concepts and practice essential skills. Case studies help you learn to think critically, and clinical judgment exercises help you apply your knowledge to real-life situations. Not only will you get more out of the textbook, but you will also prepare more effectively for the NCLEX® exam!
New to this edition
- NEW! Next Generation NCLEX® (NGN) examination-style case studies familiarize students to the way that content will be tested in the new NGN exam.
- NEW! Revised review questions reflect the updated content in Maternal-Child Nursing, 6th Edition and allow students to quickly check their knowledge and understanding of the material in each chapter of the text.
- Learning exercises include multiple-choice, matching, true/false, short answer, and fill-in-the-blank questions, plus case studies and learning applications, helping students apply knowledge to solve problems, make decisions about care management, and provide responses to a patient’s questions and concerns.
- Clinical Judgment exercises help students apply nursing theory to real-life situations, further testing critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Suggested learning activities for community and clinical settings enhance understanding of the content.
- Answers to all activities are provided at the back of the study guide.