Study Guide for Adult Health Nursing, 9th Edition
Reinforce your understanding of LPN/LVN medical-surgical nursing — and prepare for the NCLEX-PN® exam! Corresponding to the chapters in Adult Health Nursing, 9th Edition, this study guide provides a variety of exercises to help you review, practice, and apply nursing concepts and care for patients with common disorders. Review questions make it easier to achieve the objectives from the textbook, and critical thinking activities help you develop clinical judgment skills. Now with Next Generation NCLEX® (NGN)-style case studies and questions, this guide provides you with an effective study tool for the NGN exam.
New to this edition
- NEW! Next Generation NCLEX® (NGN)-style questions provide practice for the new question formats on the NCLEX-PN® exam.
- NEW! Updated exercises correspond to the new and revised content in Adult Health Nursing, 9th Edition.
- NEW! Case studies allow students to practice and apply clinical judgment skills.
- Variety of exercises reinforces student understanding of adult health nursing with multiple-choice, matching, and select-all-that-apply questions, as well as crossword puzzles.
- Critical thinking activities ask students to apply their knowledge to clinical scenarios.
- Textbook page references are included for questions and activities, simplifying lookup and review.
- Answer key is provided on the Evolve website for Adult Health Nursing.