Student Workbook for Modern Dental Assisting with Flashcards, 14th Edition
Learn to hone your dental assisting knowledge and skills with this bestselling workbook. Featuring reinforcement exercises and application activities that correspond chapter-by-chapter to the content covered in Robinson’s Modern Dental Assisting, 14th Edition, this workbook gives you the practice you need to master both dental assisting concepts and practical office skills. The workbook comes with original practice management exercises that correspond to the Dentrix software available on Evolve. Also included are ample content review questions, case applications with questions, detached flash cards, and competency skills evaluation sheets for practice with dental assisting procedures.
New to this edition
- NEW! Updated review questions, case applications, and exercises help reinforce students’ understanding of terminology and concepts from the main text.
- UPDATED! Revised Dentrix exercises correlate with the updated Dentrix Learning Edition software, which is available for download on the Evolve companion website.
- Seamless content correlation uses activities and exercises that reinforce the chapter content students are currently learning in the main text.
- Practice and review questions for each chapter include short answer, fill-in-the-blank, multiple-choice, and labeling questions to help reinforce students’ understanding of terminology and concepts.
- Dental Assisting Clinical Externship Guide provides information and resources to support practicum.
- Competency skill checklists provide clear guidelines for performing each dental assisting skill and help students evaluate their strengths and weaknesses, with pages perforated so that they can detach individual skill sheets for use in clinical settings.
- Flashcards summarize key information about the sciences, medical emergencies, infection control, radiography, dental materials, dental instruments, and dental procedures, offering convenient, on-the-go review and exam preparation.