Ross & Wilson Anatomy and Physiology Colouring and Workbook, 6th Edition
This workbook aims to help students build their confidence and consolidate their studies in anatomy and physiology.
Fully updated in its sixth edition, the workbook provides full-page colouring exercises for every system of the body, designed to help the reader to test their memory and reinforce their knowledge. Students can label diagrams, answer multiple choice questions and complete a range of exercises that will leave them with a more in-depth understanding of core anatomy and physiology concepts.
This is a perfect revision tool for students of nursing and allied health, paramedical science, operating department practice, complementary therapy and massage therapy, as well as trainee healthcare assistants. It is a valuable companion to the 14th edition of Ross & Wilson Anatomy and Physiology in Health and Illness but can also be used in conjunction with any other anatomy and physiology text.
- Appealing, interactive and engaging way to learn anatomy and physiology
- Straightforward language and user-friendly approach to help students of all levels master difficult concepts with ease
- Wide range of exercises suit different learning styles
- Bespoke website with a unique online colouring and self-test software program – The Body Spectrum© and other interactive activities including case studies to support and reinforce learning
- New layout and additional space for students to make their own notes and construct a personalised revision summary