Rapid Diagnosis in Ophthalmology Series: Oculoplastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 1st Edition
- Coverage of the key features, diagnostic criteria, and treatment options for Graves Disease, blepharoplasty, fractures, and eyelid tumors equips you with the latest guidance.
- Hundreds of full-color images present conditions as they present in real life.
- Common diagnostic pitfalls discuss what to look out for when making a difficult diagnosis.
- A templated, color-coded layout and differential diagnosis boxes for each condition help you make quick, accurate clinical decisions.
- A focus on the most common conditions encountered in practice allows you to efficiently formulate treatment plans and referrals.