Radiosurgery of the Skull Base: A Case-Based Approach, 1st Edition
- Covers the basics of radiosurgery, including fundamentals of radiobiology, dose tolerances, and particle therapy, as well as how and when to utilize radiosurgery in patients with skull base tumors.
- Provides a pragmatic and structured approach to more than 50 pathologies along various regions of the skull base.
- Includes tumor treatment plans for various pathologies, including vestibular and facial schwannomas, pituitary adenomas, meningiomas, chordomas, trigeminal neuralgia, metastases, and more.
- Presents cases based on real patient scenarios, with thorough descriptions of planning, dosages, outcomes, and follow-up images.
- Discusses the dose tolerance of surrounding structures, which influences the overall treatment plan.