Prehospital Emergency Medicine Secrets, 1st Edition
- The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time – succinct, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Covers the full range of essential topics including disaster and multiple casualty incidents, psychiatric emergencies, and prehospital skills and procedures for in-training or practicing professionals.
- Fully revised and updated, including protocols and guidelines that are continuously evolving and that increasingly dictate best practices.
- Includes chapters on public health and EMS, infectious disease emergencies/sepsis, telemedicine and emerging telecommunications, transport of the highly infectious patient, mass casualty evacuation and patient movement, biological and chemical terrorism, community disaster preparedness, and airway management, oxygenation, and ventilation.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Bulleted lists, mnemonics, practical tips from global leaders in the field – all providing a concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.