Plastic Surgery, 4th Edition
Completely revised to meet the demands of today’s trainee and practicing plastic surgeon, Craniofacial, Head and Neck Surgery Pediatric Plastic Surgery, Volume 3 of Plastic Surgery, 4th Edition, features new full-color clinical photos, dynamic videos, and authoritative coverage of hot topics in the field. Editor-narrated PowerPoint presentations offer a step-by-step audio-visual walkthrough of techniques and procedures in plastic surgery.
New to this edition
- Provides updated coverage of: Aesthetic reconstruction of the nose; Orbito-maxillary reconstruction; Cheek and lip reconstruction; Facial paralysis; Facial transplant; and Surgical management of migraine headaches.
- Highlights the latest information on Computerised surgical planning in orthognathic surgery; Computerised surgical planning in craniofacial, head and neck surgery; and Rotation advancement.
- Includes brand-new color clinical photos, videos, and lectures.
Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase.This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Offers evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of experts to help you apply the very latest advances in craniofacial, head and neck, and pediatric plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes.
- Features editor-narrated PowerPoint presentations that take you step by step through key techniques and procedures.
Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!