Physical Examination and Health Assessment, 9th Edition
New to this edition
- UPDATED! Photos identify common skin conditions in both light skin and dark skin , increasing inclusivity and representation for better health outcomes.
- UPDATED! Expanded transgender considerations promote culturally competent care of this underserved patient population.
- NEW! Fully integrated print and electronic coverage of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) Clinical Judgment Measurement Model (NCJMM) helps equip you for the Next Generation NCLEX® (NGN).
- UPDATED! An unsurpassed collection of more than 1,100 full-color illustrations vividly showcases anatomy and physiology, examination techniques, and abnormal findings.
- UPDATED! Increased focus on social determinants of health (SODH) addresses the disparities that can affect health outcomes, enabling a whole-health approach.