Optical Formulas Tutorial, 2nd Edition
New to this edition
- New work-text design allows the reader to complete practice exercises within the book and section being studied.
- More complex formulas include "how to use the calculator" boxes, and multiple choice review sections have been added to the sections.
- Advanced exercises such as non-formula exercises are now included throughout.
- Features a user-friendly format that facilitates the review process, with practical examples throughout.
- Provides a convenient review of optical formulas and basic math problems.
- Begins each chapter with a brief discussion of the topic, then proceeds with exercises and examples; answers are provided at the end of the book.