Operative Techniques: Foot and Ankle Surgery, 2nd Edition
Part of the practical, highly illustrated Operative Techniques series, this fully revised title by Drs. Glenn B. Pfeffer, Mark Easley, Beat Hintermann, Andrew Sands, and Alastair Younger brings you up to speed with must-know surgical techniques in today’s foot and ankle surgery. Step-by-step, evidence-based guidance, including numerous videos online, walks you through new procedures and modifications to existing procedures, as well as tips for improving patient outcomes and much more.
New to this edition
- Covers more than 25 new procedures, including Revision Hallux Valgus Surgery, Arthroscopic Fusion of the Great Toe, and Peroneal Tendinopathy with Allograft.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Provides expert coverage of total ankle arthroplasty, revision surgery, and post-operative care and expected outcomes.
- Focuses on quick access to essential information, using an up-to-date, clean layout; a bulleted, highly templated format; and large, full-color intraoperative photos and illustrations.
- Presents essential information often overlooked in other procedural guides, such as positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants.
Discusses pearls and pitfalls with an emphasis on optimizing outcomes to refine your technique and learn the experts’ approach to getting the best results.