Nursing Today, 11th Edition
New to this edition
- NEW! NCLEX-RN® Exam and the New Graduate chapter outlines the Next Generation NCLEX® (NGN) Project and explains the different types of NGN test items that will be on the 2023 NGN exam, and includes an NGN NCLEX exam-style case study showcasing the six cognitive skills in the NCSBN Clinical Judgment Measurement Model (NCJMN).
- NEW! Next Generation NCLEX® (NGN) examination-style questions build your clinical judgment and decision-making skills.
- NEW! Impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) global pandemic is described as it relates to nursing education and practice.
- NEW! Cultural and Spiritual Awareness chapter is expanded with a focus on social determinants of health (SDOH) and strategies for building cultural and linguistic competency skills and practicing cultural sensitivity in the workplace setting.
- UPDATED! Personal Management chapter includes new information about incorporating mindfulness and building resiliency into your practice, as well as several mindfulness and resiliency exercises that you can begin practicing right now!
- UPDATED! Employment Considerations: Opportunities, Resumes, and Interviewing chapter offers additional tips for responding to questions during an in-person, phone, or virtual job interview.
- UPDATED! Conflict Management chapter adds more content about sexual harassment and strategies for resolving conflict both personally and professionally.
- UPDATED! Workplace Issues chapter is expanded to include bullying, incivility, and safe patient handling.
- UPDATED! Nursing Informatics chapter includes new information on the next generation of health care delivery with topics such as patient engagement, robotics, and artificial intelligence.
- UPDATED! Nursing Education chapter adds new information about the nursing demographic profile and the nursing shortage.