Myles Survival Guide to Midwifery, 3rd Edition
New edition of the hugely popular Survival Guide to Midwifery, originally created in response to student requests for quality-assured, ‘dip into’ information designed for use in the clinical environment. The latest edition is fully updated throughout and has new authorship from the UK and Australia.
New to this edition
- Thoroughly revised to reflect key developments in current midwifery practice
- Now includes further reading and useful website addresses
- Helpful bullet point style allows rapid access to essential information
- Useful revision guide for examinations and assessments
- Contains common abbreviations, medications, drug calculations, glossary of common terms, and normal values