Mosby's Prep Guide for the Canadian PN Exam, 1st Edition
Prepare for success on the REx-PN™ and CPNRE® exams! Mosby's Prep Guide for the Canadian PN Exam: Practice Questions for Exam Success is the only concise examination study tool to focus specifically on Canada’s Practical Nurse licensure examination. Between the book and its accompanying website, this resource includes 1,000 practice questions along with a detailed rationale for each answer; it also provides valuable test-taking tips and strategies. From Canadian nursing experts Marianne Langille and Karen Katsademas, this self-study guide has everything you need to be completely ready for your PN exam.
- Strategic overview of the REx-PN™ and CPNRE® exams helps you prepare effectively for the Practical Nurse licensure examination.
- 600 practice questions in the book reflect the latest CCPNR national competencies (including Ontario and British Columbia) and provide three comprehensive practice exams of 200 questions each.
- Additional 400 practice questions on the companion Evolve website (for a total of 1,000) allow you the flexibility to test yourself in exam mode and self-study mode, with instant feedback to assess your progress.
- Rationales for answers explain why your answer is correct or incorrect.
- Test-taking tips and techniques help you answer the "tricky" questions, select the best answer from a choice of possible solutions, and tackle short-answer questions.
- Classification legends indicate the competency and taxonomy being tested for each question.
- Practical appendix includes the Entry-Level/Entry-to-Practice Canadian Council for Practical Nurse Regulators (CCPNR) Competencies for both the CPNRE© and the REx-PN™ licensure examinations.
- Study tools make it easier to determine the correct answer options.
- REx-PN™ format practice questions on Evolve provide an introduction and exam preparation for exam writers in Ontario and British Columbia.