Mosby's Anatomy & Physiology Study and Review Cards, 4th Edition
Easily learn and retain the fundamentals of anatomy and physiology with this perfectly portable study tool. Divided into 20 color-coded sections, Anatomy & Physiology Study and Review Cards, 4th Edition includes more than 330 cards that cover all the parts of the body and how they function. Each card contains a different learning aid to help you remember information better — from vibrant illustrations, mnemonic phrases, and tables to case studies, study questions, and labeling exercises. It’s all the A&P content you need in the engaging and portable format you want!
New to this edition
- NEW and UPDATED! Added art, illustrations, and content from the popular Patton textbooks provide the most up-to-date content to maximize studying and reinforce content learned in any A&P textbook the student is using.
- NEW and REVISED! Additional questions and updated information on relevant cards ensure students have the best A&P preparation possible.
- 330 sturdy, full-color flash cards based on Patton content enhance understanding and retention of A&P concepts.
- Labeling flashcards with an image on the front and a label key on the back are ideal for visual learners to practice anatomy identification and grasp anatomical relationships.
- Hundreds of study question cards with answers on the back help reinforce core content.
- Convenient, portable size makes it easy to study A&P on the go.