Master Dentistry Volume 3 Oral Biology, 1st Edition
Master Dentistry: Oral Biology is designed as a revision guide for dental students and offers the ‘curriculum essentials’ in an easy-to-digest format. Each section is fully illustrated throughout and is supported by extensive self-assessment questions which allow the reader to assess their own knowledge of the topic and perfect their exam techniques.
New to the Master Dentistry series, this volume addresses oral anatomy and its related histology, physiology and biochemistry and is perfect for both undergraduate students and post-graduates preparing for the MJDF.
- Quick reference revision aid for dental students – ideal for exam preparation!
- Covers the ‘essentials’ of the subject to a level that is expected with the GDC’s curriculum outlined in the First Five Years document.
- Each chapter provides a brief overview of the topic and lists the essential learning objectives for that area of study.
- Presents key anatomical, biochemical and physiological material in a useful, integrated, clinically relevant format.
- Includes extensive self-testing material – true false questions, extended matching questions, picture questions, and essay questions – enabling readers to assess their knowledge and perfect exam techniques.
- Contains unique, ‘mind-map’ summary sheets to provide crucial information in a pictorial format to further promote learning.