Massachusetts General Hospital Study Guide for Psychiatry Exams, 1st Edition
Prepare for success on your board and shelf exams with the all-new Massachusetts General Hospital Study Guide for Psychiatry Exams. Based on the popular and authoritative Massachusetts General Hospital Comprehensive Clinical Psychiatry, 2nd Edition, this practical review tool contains 600 questions with annotated answers, offered both in print and online. You’ll have convenient, flexible access to hundreds of relevant, carefully reviewed questions from MGH—the name trusted by psychiatry residents and practicing clinicians as a leader in psychiatry information and reference.
- Contains 600 multiple-choice questions and annotated answers that test your knowledge of every aspect of psychiatry, offering highly effective preparation for your primary certification exams.
- Divides questions into 94 sections that match the parent text, Massachusetts General Hospital Comprehensive Clinical Psychiatry, 2nd Edition.
- Helps you gain a better understanding of exam presentation and format as you study relevant content that is fully up to date with DSM-5.
- Allows you to study both in print and online, or review offline with the eBook download.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.