Kanski's Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology, 4th Edition
Practical and portable, Kanski's Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology, 4th Edition, distills the key information from the bestselling Kanski’s Clinical Ophthalmology: A Systematic Approach into a convenient, easy-to-follow volume. Perfect for quick reference, this concise resource contains "need to know" information highlighted by more than 900 high-quality illustrations and clinical photographs with clear explanations. New author, Dr. John Salmon, provides a fresh approach to critical content, ensuring that this manual remains an ideal on-the-go reference, as well as an efficient study guide for examinations.
- Covers the essential information you need to effectively diagnose and manage a comprehensive range of ophthalmic disorders, using a concise format that makes it easy to quickly grasp the "must-know" aspects of each condition.
- Keeps you up to date with the latest advances in the treatment of glaucoma, the use of biological agents in the treatment of uveitis, genetic advances in hereditary retinal dystrophies, anti-VEGF agents for macular disease, and OCT/OCTA imaging.
- Includes a new chapter covering examination techniques, along with sweeping content updates on key topics.
- Features hundreds of high-quality images: diagnostic imaging, including OCT/OCTA; surgical and clinical photos depicting presenting signs and symptoms as well as surgical techniques; and medical illustrations that convey important anatomical considerations.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.