Instant Access to Orthopedic Physical Assessment, 2nd Edition
New to this edition
- All-new photos clearly illustrate every assessment test.
- Updated content ensures you have the latest assessment information at your fingertips.
- Fits in your lab coat pocket, giving you easy access to frequently used assessment and testing information.
- Every test from the parent textbook, Illustrated Orthopedic Physical Assessment, 3rd Edition, is included in this pocket guide.
- A consistent format for each test (the same format as the parent text) ensures that you’ll find the information you need quickly and easily.
- Clinical pearls appear with almost every test, detailing author’s own clinical experience and providing valuable insight to both students and practitioners.
- Nearly 400 orthopedic gamuts concisely cover anatomy, motion assessment, muscle function, and imaging elements – essential concepts for effective assessment and diagnostic decision-making.
- A complete index of tests appears on the inside cover in alphabetical order, as well as by body system, so you can see at a glance which tests are covered and where to find them.
- Nearly 500 illustrations (line drawings and photographs) show key moves of each test, and other necessary maneuvers, anatomy, and pathologies.
- A glossary of key abbreviations is included at the end of the book, familiarizing you with common clinical terms and notation.
- A comprehensive bibliography provides helpful references for further research and study.