Hemodynamics and Cardiology, 3rd Edition
- Stay fully up to date in this fast-changing field with Hemodynamics and Cardiology, 3rd Edition.
- A new editorial team and a completely redesigned volume with state-of-the-art chapters on neonatal hemodynamics.
- New chapters on the role of delayed cord clamping/cord milking, the relationship between neonatal transition and brain injury, the hemodynamics of the asphyxiated neonate, the hemodynamic impact of therapeutic hypothermia, and practical physiology-based approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of neonatal hypotension, PPHN and PDA.
- A new section discusses comprehensive real-time monitoring of neonatal hemodynamics, and its role in the establishment of precision medicine in neonatology and the prediction of neonatal sepsis using mathematical modelling of heart rate variability.
- Expanded sections review the clinical application of the tools available for bedside monitoring of systemic and organ blood flow and oxygen delivery and the approaches to the pathophysiology-based treatment of neonatal shock and outcomes.
- Consistent chapter organization to help you find information quickly and easily.
- The most authoritative advice available from world-class neonatologists who share their knowledge of new trends and developments in neonatal care.
Purchase each volume individually, or get the entire 7-volume set!Gastroenterology and NutritionHematology, Immunology and GeneticsHemodynamics and CardiologyInfectious Disease and Pharmacology New Volume!Nephrology and Fluid/Electrolyte PhysiologyNeurologyThe Newborn Lung